Ricardo Churchill Hoody - All Profits to Charity
Here they are, Ricardo Churchill hoodies with all profits going to Mind, a UK based mental health charity.
The hoodies are embroidered with my logo on the front left breast, and Mind embroidered on the left sleeve, with my logo printed large on the back.
I've tried to listen to everyones requests and go somewhere in the middle in terms of pricing vs quality. These are the exact hoodies I wear, and they're decent quality, with logos embroidered rather than printed (except the back). They're not at the entry level in terms of quality, but not premium either, somewhere in the middle in order to keep prices as low as possible whilst it still being a decent hoody.
These are preorder, rather than risking ordering a load in and being landed with all kinds of different sizes that I can't shift, I've decided to make it a preorder, closing at 10pm on Sunday 27th June 2021. Once I've got the exact numbers I'll order them straight away, with guaranteed delivery to you within two weeks.
UK Shipping is included in the price.
The hoodies are Russell Athletic, I've just copied this info directly from the printer:
- Comfortable - The double fabric hood provides extra comfort and warmth when worn
- Flexibility - The cover stitch around the hood, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and hem allows for an appropriate amount of stretch
- Convenience - This hoodie encompasses a kangaroo pocket along with MP3 earphone access
- Duarability - As well as covering up the seams, the taped back neck also provides great strength at the seams, which will make the hoodie last
- Fabric: 80% Combed Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Weight: 280 gsm